Well, I could spend a lot of time sitting here typing and telling you all sorts of things from the past week...but I would be sitting here a very long time...so I will nutshell it...
Last week was bitterly cold here and we were moving grain, well not we, the men were moving grain...brrrrrrr...Bruce got Gerald, our neighbor's son, to help out with the bin bottom shovelling, thank you God that Gerald has been home! They shovelled out four bin bottoms in -30C weather, so inside the bin is hot, dusty, condensation galore just from your breath, then you get outside and freeze cause your sweating! Within a few years most of the bins we use will have hopper bottoms on them so there won't be any shovelling, yay! Loaded out four super-B's of Nexera Canola - so that is done for now...
On the weekend mom and I went to S'toon and met with my sisters and niece. Stayed in a hotel, went to a show, did a bunch of shopping, picked up mom's sister, Auntie Magdelan, 89 years young, took her with to Parables Christian Store on Friday and then picked her up on Saturday and went to Red Lobster for supper...ummmmmm...yummmmmyyyy....it was so good, and we had an awesome waiter, so we got another of the waitresses to take a pic of all six of us and it turned out great...only it is on Lorrie's camera so I don't have a copy yet to post, but I will soon. We had a great time over all and are gonna try and make it a yearly event.
more to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment