Tuesday, January 27, 2009

At the most crucial moment...

Why is it that when that perfect photo op happens, our cameras poop out? That is really a pet peeve of mine, cause it never fails, photo op/camera on/focus/just gonna click/camera off...camera on/focus/click/camera off mid-click...this really aggravates me!

I had my camera with me today, gonna get some new photos on our way to PA...look at the river while we cross the ice road...oooo, that'll be the perfect shot on our way home...coming home saw a fellow on the other side of the river with his two Clydesdales or Belgians (not sure) pulling a cutter or something like that...beautiful...absolutely beautiful...so I ask Bruce to please turn around and go back so I could get a couple of pictures, so we did. Bruce dropped me off and went to turn around while I took the pics and chatted with this man...very friendly, has 12 of these big work horses, and the two with him didn't want to visit they wanted to keep going...my camera didn't work...went to view the pics when I got back to the car, none to be viewed...it kept shutting off after I pressed the shutter button...no pics of beautiful ponies...peeved...oh, and by the way, when he tck-tcked to get them going he said, "tck, tck Chip & Dale"..."Is that their names?" I asked..."yup, that's them, Chip & Dale"...too funny...my first mental image was the squirrels, Chip & Dale from Disney...

January 26 - Project 365 - Thems' Not No Clydes...



So we left Chip & Dale and their friendly driver and headed home...crossing the river road I thought I would give my camera another try...nope...no go...peeved...so now I have to get a picture of the Ice Road another day...my other camera should be on it way here from Toronto...can hardly wait to get it back...

January 27 -Project 365 - History Buff I'm Not...



Since I wasn't able to get my river road picture and my camera isn't working well, I decided to pull a pic up from the archives...I get frustrated with myself that I can't maintain bits of info/history that makes it's way thru my head...poof and out the other side...thinkin' maybe if I read some history books I might get a grip on some facts...don't these books look like they could help me out? I think so...but they have been sitting there forever and I am no more full of facts than I was before...do I have to do something with them...like open them...groan...I'd really rather read my other books like; The Bible, Life Celebrate It - Luci Swindoll, anything by Lori Wick, and also pretty much any Christian Romance...I'm a sucker for sweet happy endings...he always gets the girl...love it...so history...2008 word of the year - FOCUS - maybe I can apply myself somewhere along the way...lol...

~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~

2 comments:

  1. Did you really eat that apple? I think not....! Popcorn, maybe, chips and dip I'm sure, but apple? mmmm....nope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha to you big sister! I did eat the apple and funny you should mention it cause just last night as I was settling in to read a scrappin' mag, I also ate an apple! so, ya, ha!!

    ReplyDelete