...in the mean time I tried to get a few pictures that were not part of the painting plan and here's some of them...
February 10 - Project 365 - Camo...perhaps...
...in the centre of the picture is a cute little woodpecker...I was able to get a fairly good shot at such a distance, but it would have been much better if I was using the tripod...
February 11 - Project 365 - Evenings glow...
...it is just simply pretty...smell the snow...ummmmmm...crisp...yum...
February 12 - Project 365 - Miles and miles and miles...
...this was taken when we were in Florida at Neal & Kerri's, Bruce brother & wifey...I could have stayed right here and soaked it all in for days and days...not the sun, wasn't much of that this day anyway...no, it was the sounds, the smells, the air, the waves and anything else that has to do with a large body of water...oh......the sand...feel the sand...amazing...not Candle Lake sand, but nice sand none-the-less...it was here on this day that I got slapped by a jelly-fish...the little sucker hurt, alot, burns, alot, painful, alot, and no - nobody piddled on my leg to chase the sting away!..it subsided after about an hour and a half...but he left six or seven little pink welts behind...didn't know about the piddle part till we got back to Canada...
February 13 - Project 365 - Friday nite...change...
...Bruce pulled rank...Friday nite they primed the walls...then on Saturday, Valentine's Day, they gum-booted-er and went to town...ceilings first for the second coat, in the daylight instead of nite, so they could see better where they had been...then the color started to hit the walls...wow...it's coming...
~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~







No comments:
Post a Comment