February 14 - Project 365 - Happy Valentines' Day Dining in Style...
...yummy...Chinese for supper...diet coke...pepsi...cake...yummy...buttermilk walls...yummy...white ceilings...yummy...friends...fellowship...good food...it's all good...yummy...
February 15 -Project 365 - Enough already!...
...at this point we realized that Fluffs was pretty much fed up with this whole "let's paint" ordeal...poor guy...didn't even have the energy to get all the way downstairs to go sleep in his favorite spot...it's ok duffy, it's all done now...well, mostly...
February 16 -Project 365 - Are you sure about this???
...yup, she was sure..."you have got to give it a try and if you don't like it, well then we'll just paint over it"...how much faith do you put into the interior decorating skills of a friend, when you know that you don't decorate the same way?..in this case...alot...this was gonna be interesting to say the least...Dave is working his way into the basement with "Chocolate Candy Brown"...oh...wow...
February 17 - Project 365 - All or nothing...
...oh...my...that is definitely brown...but it does look yummy doesn't it?..at this point my comments haven't left my lips...I will be patient and I will wait till all is done...wow...that's brown!!!
February 18 - Project 365 - God's Canvas...
...this is on the north side of the South Saskatchewan River...coming home from PA, I decided to snap a few pics...it looks like a lot of bush country but on the other side of the river is alot of farm land, some being ours...also, if you look along the tree/sky line you can see a small area of trees that are taller than the rest...no not the ones to the extreme right...right before the ones on the extreme right...that is our yard...it's about two miles, maybe three from where I am taking the picture...
February 19 - Project 365 - My appointment with Debbie Travis @ Canadian Tire...
...I was talking to my sister, Debbie, and I told her I had a meeting with Debbie Travis @ CDN Tire...I said since I had spent time last week with Benjamin Moore that this week I thought I would spend time with Debbie...ya right eh?..well, I did go to CDN Tire and got a number of DT's products and this shelving unit is one of them...it isn't exactly what I had in mind, but it works and it looks good...we moved the water cooler here, but aren't sure if this is where it will stay...we both like it in the corner of the dining room...it just really isn't very eye-appealing there...
...so by this point all the painting is complete...three coats of the buttermilk...two coats of the chocolate candy brown...and then what is in the living room...
February 20 - Project 365 - Are you done yet???
...Bruce also put a couple coats of buttermilk on the stairs...wow...what a difference...we would like Peanut to be able to go up and down on her own so we are putting down some carpet on the stairs...Fluffs is liking the carpet and so very glad all the painting and the mess that goes with it is pretty much done...
February 21 - Project 365 - Is that really it???
...Peanut was done with the dis-organization too...she was now quite content with things getting back to normal...although she did enjoy hangin' out with Dave...
~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~







No comments:
Post a Comment