Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Peanut & Her Mimi...

While in S'toon this past weekend, mom & I took Aunty Magdalen with us to Scott's Parables Christian Store and had a delightful time. I have never used that word before but it says it perfectly, it was absolutely delightful!

When we got inside the store I asked the girl in the little cafe if I could bring in my laptop to show Aunty some pictures, and she said absolutely, people do all the time. Mom was excited and Aunty was excited, so I brought it in and set it up and they started lookin' at pictures...got them some coffee, tea and a cinnamon bun...and they were happy happy happy...so I went shopping and then I was happy happy happy :o)

After all the picture viewing was done, Mom and Aunty wanted to wander around the store and each of us did our shopping and Aunty had to buy something for Peanut, because she thought Peanut was the sweetest little pooch...she hasn't met her yet only seen a bunch of pictures...but she wanted to get her a present so here are some pics...

January 31 - Project 365 - Peanut & Mimi...



Oh I had to throw in one of Fluffs too...



Having so much fun together! And Fluffs lived in the basement for the first two weeks of Peanut living here! They even touch noses on occasion, but I haven't gotten a really good pic of that yet...soon...

~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~

No comments:

Post a Comment