Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Changes from 1982 to 2007...

February 4 - Project 365 - A Honda...gotta love it...



In about 1983 we bought a Honda Civic Hatchback...loved it! It was a great little car. We lived down at the ferry crossing, so there was a hill to climb and in the winter with the ice on the road, that little car made it up that hill all the time. We traded that car off for a 1984 Chevy Monte Carlo, two door...oh, I loved that car...it was a beautiful car. Now here we are a couple decades later and we just got another Honda!

A 2007 Honda CRV, green, 4-door, gray & black interior, 6 disc CD changer, all the basics, and we love it! Don't get me wrong here, we really enjoyed the Jetta, and the mileage that we got with it, but, the benefits of having a small car with good mileage are all over...now we ride just a little bit higher, we have more room inside, and it warms up way faster than the little diesel...yup so it's new to us and we are lovin' it!

Last weekend when mom and I went to S'toon with it, it was so nice for mom and for Aunty cause you can just slide right in, you don't have to scrunch down or climb up! Actually it works that way for me too! When I get out now I can walk, instead of being crippled for the first 20 steps, so yup, lovin' it!! I'll have to get a pic of the exterior, the green is a gorgeous green, lovin' it!!

~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~

No comments:

Post a Comment