Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trying to Play Catch-Up As Always...

Allright, I have pics to put up and we are on the 15th day of the month...Happy Birthday Debbie!...so I am gonna do some catch-up with this post...I haven't enough pics, but will use what I have...I broke my camera, a story for another day, so have been using the old one and it just isn't as much fun so don't have alot of pics...anyway, got a few so here goes...

Heading to Melfort for new lenses in my glasses. We dropped Peanut off for a haircut and I was going to get a photo of her before and after, but forgot, so took this on-route...

January 12 - Project 365 - Countryside...



K, so this is what we will call January 7, 8, 9, 10, 13 & 14...Peanut & Fluffs just hangin' out...Bruce & Peanut just hangin' out (she loves to lick your face, obviously dh doesn't think much of that! lol!)...then we have me & Peanut...I wanted these next three pics here to show how dedicated I am to working on my puter & spending time with Peanut (notice the pj's, I don't even have time to get ready for the day!)...my arms aren't very long, but I was able to reach the mouse & hen&peck if I needed to type!...I think Peanut thought she was helping me...Allright the last pic is of Fluffs and the shadows on the blankets. Not the bestest pic, but Fluffs was being entertained by the shadow of the birds and the bird feeder. I wish he would have been in action, but by the time I got the camera he was pooped out!

January 7,8,9,10,13,14 - Project 365 - Just Us...






That's it for now, thanks for looking!

~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~

No comments:

Post a Comment