Monday, January 19, 2009

Am I a Geek?...

So back in the olden days, thankyou God that I am not there anymore, I am so blessed!, I didn't think of myself as being a geek...I partied with the other partiers', I cruised the same streets the others cruised, hung out at the same places the others hung out, smoked (cigarettes, only cigarettes) the same as others smoked, I disliked school very much, and never once thought of myself as a Geek...

Well, that being said, my photo for yesterday may steer our thoughts in a different direction...

January 18 - Project 365 - Am I a Geek?



Because I love the workings of the Hardware and Software of the computer, does that mean I am a Geek...no, I don't think so...my dad is a plumber...never thought of him as a Geek...lol...

Well, yes I love the inside of a computer tower and this one is a friends, and I am working on it to see if I can get it up and running so they can use it. The sad thing about this particular puter though is there is nothing to tell us the make of anything inside and everything is attached directly to the motherboard...been researching, searching the net, talking to computer friends, not geeks...and well I think I might head to the computer fixer upper guy, Dean, tomorrow and see if we can get it going...

So there it is, my pic for Sunday, January 18... :o)

~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~

No comments:

Post a Comment