January 17th - Project 365 - Smell the Snow...ummmm...
God has painted a fabulous picture today here in the north country...Thank you God for putting us right here!
Here's a few pics of Bruce and his dad, Bert, having a layback (lol) Saturday afternoon...
The day is amazing! On Thursday Jan. 15th it was -29 C (-20 F), Friday Jan 16th it was -2 C (+28.4 F), and now today it is +2 C (35.6 F). Peanut and I even went out for a walk today, haven't done that for a long while...the crispness and stickyness and the smell of the snow is amazing!
So, I have a photo for yesterday, and I have a few of Peanut that have to be shared...and let me point out that as the newest member of our family, Peanut gets her picture taken alot...that being said I do apologize in advance that many of the pics on my blog will be of her, and on occasion, her and Fluffs...for comparison purposes, Peanut weighs in at about 8.5 lbs, Fluffs the furry feline, well he weighs in at about 23 lbs...so yes he could take the little puppydog, but is too old and doesn't have the energy...although Fluffs does give Peanut a good work out...they are just way too funny to watch, and sometime I'll have to get some pics of their scuffles...k, so here are some pics...
Isn't she just way to Cute!
She really wasn't very impressed with me!
I laughed and laughed, everytime she took a step she would try and shake off the boot for that foot, it was way too hilarious...so we'll be keepin' em' cause when it is -30 C (-22 F) outside and she has to go piddle, her toe-dys' freeze...the sweater rocks, the first one I have found that covers her entire belly...love it!
And my picture for yesterday...
January 16th - Project 365 - Days Gone By
This railroad track hasn't been used for a few years. The CN & the CP used to use this line from Prince Albert south, then it split just east of us, one line heading east and the other heading south-east...we don't here the sound of the train anymore and that is kinda sad...
~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~







Oh my goodness those booties are adorable! She is precious! You take awesome pics - love the RR tracks. You need to submit that to a contest! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!