Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Debbie!


Debbie & our Angela, lookin' goofy & havin fun. Spring 2003...
(so Angela has somethin' going on with her mouth...we're thinkin' she had a yummy strawberry or two shoved in there...the little sneak!)

Today is my sister, Debbie's birthday and to celebrate we are gonna go to a concert at the end of the month...Yay! I'm very excited! My sisters, Debbie & Lorrie, my niece, Ali, and my mom, Jean. It should be a great Girl Time Weekend...

So this is the second day for me with a blog and I have been fiddling around with it all day. I have been working on a friend's computer and had my laptop beside me all day, so I have been back and forth between the two. It totally amazes me how all of the bloggers out there can get the job done. I have cruised alot of blogs in the past and when I think about how much time it must take when everyone is also doing all the other things that life demands. How Do Ya'll Do This?
So, that all being said I think I will do my very best to keep it up and keep checking out other blogs for ideas so I can make my blog look as good as some of the others I have seen. We'll see how I make out...

Today's Photo Op was of the birdies out my kitchen window...Country Woman magazine used to call that a cook's outlook. So that is what mine is titled...

January 15, 2009 - Project 365 - A Cook's Outlook



~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~

No comments:

Post a Comment