This is Quacker - Peanut's buddy...at Christmas time Quacker had a broken wing and Auntie Lorrie (my sister) got out the needle and thread and fixed the broken wing...Quacker and Peanut were oh so happyhappyhappy!
Well today I noticed the other wing was broken, so I got out the needle and thread...set up in the bedroom with my laptop, cup of tea, telephone, camera, Fluffs and Peanut, oh and of course, Quacker. I repaired the wing, Peanut was very impatient, she wanted to play with Quacker now, but she had to wait.
Now Quacker is all better, Peanut played for about 2 seconds and went to sleep, Fluffs has been asleep the whole time...aren't we the epitome of participaction...
Here's a couple more clips of our evening, enjoy!
~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~







Glad you were able to fix quacker! Peanut is adorable. So much personality in your photos!
ReplyDelete