Friday, November 19, 2010

Ho-Hum...

Just checking out some other blogs and decided to look at my own...wow! It's been awhile. Lots has happened in the last year and a half, but no worries, I'm not gonna reflect on that much time, that would be beyond silly!

So, in a quick moment I will say that we are doing well, and that my scrapbooking life has taken and drastic turn...bad for scrapbooking...great for peace of mind...bad for the pocket book...great for meeting new friends...really bad for pocket book...great for adding cuddly, warm, cozy, nostalgic, vintage, modern and on and on decor to our home...baddd for the pocket book...great for the antique furniture I have been acquiring...cause I have been quilting!!!And I love it!!!and you have to have old furniture to drap things on...yup ya do...love quilting!

And there is so much I could say, but will save it for another time :o) It's lunch time and Bruce will be on his way in. Brrr, it's cold outside, winter has set in, and it is -17 degrees celcius here right now, brrr... States' side that would be +1 farenheit...

K, ta-ta for now :o)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have been creating when I come home in 3 days! Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete