Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Howdy Dowdy!

Well, it's been awhile again...

My focus on Project 365 has been gone by the wayside for a couple weeks now and I don't know if I can get it back or not...

Gina, I see you are active in classes and in LOM and I still have done nothing! Two weekends ago I did go to a scrappin' retreat put together by our local CM lady, Sandy, and it was funfunfun...sister Deb came up from Regina, Tanya from PA, Sharon, Sandra, Marlene, Maria, Jody, Ang, and many others and we all had a great time. Sandy prepares all the food, (yummy from start to finish! thanks Sandy!), the caretakers of Camp Kadesh did all the dishes washing, (thanks guys!), and all we had to do was visit, eat, sleep and scrapbook, how is that for overdoing it! And although I am not the quickest scrapper, I did get five 8x8 pages done, yes you can applaud cause for me being the social butterfly that I am, tend to talk and visit way more than scrapbook!

March 6 - Project 365 - Loadin' Up...and somebody wants to go with...o-o...



Well, she sure wanted to come with and I couldn't take her...there was no way she was gonna let me go though without putting up a fight...so I had to pick her up and give her some cuddles and set her down in the house and close the door quick...Love you bunches my little Peanut, very soon we will be doing lots of road trips to the lake and you get to come with me then...

March 7 - Project 365 - Kadesh Scrapbooking Retreat...



We were in the main camp lodge which was wonderful! It is so nice when you can just climb the stairs and crawl into bed...then descend in the morning, coffee up and get going again cause you didn't have to pack up the nite before! Love it! That is the way to scrapbook!



Let's go again...k...anyone...right now...I haven't completely unpacked yet...please...

~~time is precious~waste it wisely~~

1 comment:

  1. Howdy to you too! We just got back from a little vacation!! Well, David and I just got back - Paul and Richie went back today without us. I will work tomorrow and Friday :(. But it was enough for David. Richard turned 9 this past Monday so he had a blast. I will have to put pics up on my blog soon. We spent a lot of time in pools which made the boys VERY happy!

    I haven't blogged much either!! So awesome you got to go to a crop!! I still haven't done one. I haven't done much for a while but I am tweaking my LOM! Man I love that system. How far did you get last year? Are you following along this year? I am at least trying to listen to the audios and read the front page each week. I don't really have time for the message boards. There is a group here in Wisconsin trying to get together so I'm going to try and do that. Closest thing I'll ever get to a crop! LOL I better fly - I have to do more laundry and get to bed - I am SORE! I'm really too old for this water park stuff - but I'm not complaining - just thankful today for ADVIL!!
    Big hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete